- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Working experience with Oracle database and Java frameworks. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Hands-on experience in Java Server Pages (JSP) and J2EE (Struts, Spring, Hibernate Frameworks).
- Able to develop and support J2EE applications deployed on Weblogic 8.1 and above.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot problems in J2EE applications.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design, and familiar with UML notations.
- Develop and maintain web application built using J2EE (Struts, Spring, Hibernate).
- Build integration interface with external systems.
- Provide software maintenance such as bug-fixing and implementing change requests, performance tuning and enhancements.
- Need to engage users occasionally.